Top Features And Advantages Of Using .NET Platform11 Sep 2013
.NET programmers could effectively perform .NET development frameworks using the software development kit as well as the tools that allow for quick building and deploying robust apps.
The use of the tools in the framework offers benefits that include the following:
1. Application integration via ASP.NET
2. Feature-rich and fully-managed application execution environment
3. Enhanced isolation of app components
4. Simplified app deployment
The .NET SDK from Microsoft contains development libraries, header files, documentation, samples and tools that are required in developing apps for the .NET framework and Microsoft Windows.There are basically three SDKs that .NET programmers use in developing .NET solutions and applications. These are the Microsoft Windows SDK, .NET Framework SDK and Platform SDK. SDKs The difference of these is the area of specialization. For instance, the Platform SDK specializes to develop apps for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and XP. The .NET NET Framework SDK is dedicated in developing apps for the .NET Framework 1.1 and 2.0. On the other hand, the Windows SDK is a successor of the two and supports the development applications for Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0.It has a comprehensively, around eight hundred documentation with samples.
Below are some of the .NET developments tools that .NET programmers should not forget to have:
1. 7-Zip is a file archiver that has a high compression ratio
2. Aurora XAML Designer is one of the best XAML creation tools that are available. It has built-in templates that you could copy / paste into VS2010
3. BeyondCompare 3 is the ideal tool used for comparing folders and files on a Windows or Linux system
4. BuildIT Automated Task Tool is the main purpose of automating tasks, whether it is the final packaging of products, automating the daily build or sending out a mailing list or backing up files
5. C-Sharper for VB VB to C # convers. COST
6. CodeRush has similar features of ReSharper
7. CLRProfiler analyzes and improves the .NET application behavior
8. ELMAH Error Logging Modules and Handlers or is an app-wide error logging facility that is entirely pluggable
9. Expresso is an award-winning editor that is Equally suitable as a teaching tool for beginner users
10. Disk2vhd is a utility that creates Virtual Hard Disk versions of physical disks to be used in Microsoft Virtual PC
Microsoft has developed the .NET framework as the most complete solution for deploying, building, operating and aggregating web services. Before the formal release of the .NET environment, the importance of the .NET tools and software development kits are recognized companies companies companies in the way that aps are constructed, distributed and maintained in the development area. There are many Reasons Why developers are migrating to .NET. The .NET platform has always been the most used and preferred language for development. The platform provides a compact structure furthermore in building apps and various types of sites that could run well on the Microsoft platform. Considered It is also a revolutionary technology that has been in line with the dynamic creation of apps that are mostly user-friendly and interactive. the platform provides solutions for a wide range of business, from personal business to corporate business. moreover, the framework is chosen by Because many of some of the exclusive features that it exhibits.